Thursday, February 27, 2014

Thrifty Thursday Link Up!!


Welcome back to another week of Thrifty Thursday!
 I have a confession..
I am slightly obsessed with Extreme Couponing on TLC
I have even been an "extreme couponer" before, but I was not as extreme as the ones you see on TV
Although I think couponing is great and saves loads of money (even if you only did it for toiletries and cleaning supplies) I know that not everyone has the time to coupon, because of this I want to share another super easy way to save money without coupons!
Price Match!!!
Every Sunday I look through all the ads and take note of which items I want, then I go to Walmart with my list and when I get to the register with my items I tell them I am going to be price matching some items and tell them how much the item is advertised for at the other store, they put that price in and ta-da!! You saved money! So easy!
The other day I price matched at Walmart and got
4 boxes of cereal
a 4lb bag of oranges
6 boxes of pizza rolls
some frozen dinners and pot pies
frozen burritos
(I am going to be out of town and my hubby needs to eat so frozen food it is! haha!)
bread
3 bags of frozen veggies
I spent less about $20 on all that stuff!!

HELLO!!?!?!
If you are not price matching you are throwing your money away!
Happy Thrifting y'all!
 




 photo signature.jpg

3 comments:

  1. I am really trying to get to doing coupon! Thanks for hosting the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I am a new follower, and Thank you for this post. Every time I go grocery shopping I never bring coupons or price match and to think i could be saving so much money. Definitely going to start. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those extreme couponer shows are soo interesting. I'm always SUPER amazed at how they can spend nothing and get so much!

    ReplyDelete