Thursday, February 13, 2014

Happy Thursday!


Wow I seriously cannot believe its already Thursday, this week has flown by!!
This has been a very exciting week for me because some of my Mary Kay girlfriends and I are giving away 2 $100 Visa Gift Cards!!
Everyone that calls and listens to a woman's 15-20 minute rags to riches story in Mary Kay will get entered to in 1 of 2 $100 gift cards!! I am so excited because I have already had 12 people call in and more will call in the next few days!!
What does that mean?
 At least 12 of my friends will have a really great chance in winning $100 AND when I have the most people call I get $50!! WOOO!!!
I also have a new team member! Yay! She will get 5 entries into the giveaway since she signed up!
I am just so excited to see what this business does in my life and the lives of all the woman I touch through this business. I absolutely love this business and all it stands for!
If you want a shot at the $100 comment below and I will send you the details!!
check out my new Instagram sjhenrymkgirl
and both of my Facebook pages Mary Kay Page and Blog Page

 

Love you all! MUAH!!
 
 photo signature.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment